Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Omen Series. Rating: Every movie in series is R




I am now going to talk about the hit movie, The Omen and it's sequels.


(Warning! These contain spoilers.)



The original movie, The Omen was made in 1976. a remake was made of it in 2006. I have seen both the original and the remake, and it seems like the original was better, but the remake was scarier.

The story is that a boy named Damien is born of a jackal and a man and woman adopt him not knowing that he's actually the Antichrist

The original got great reviews, and the remake got terrible reviews. The sequels to The Omen original got terrible reviews too. There are no sequels to the remake.


In the The Omen, Damien is a toddler. In the sequel,(1978) he is a teenager. In the next sequel,(1981) he is an adult and finally gets conquered. There is a fourth one made in 1991, and it is about Damien's daughter. I'm not going to give away the ending, but I'll tell you that I didn't really like it.



The Omen was one of the first of its kind. Others like it were movies like The Exorcist, and Rosemary's Baby.



Now that I have told you about some movies that are famous or recent, I am going to start talking about movies I have seen.




No comments: