Monday, October 20, 2008

Eagle Eye. Rating: PG 13


(Warning! This contains MAJOR spoilers!)

I saw this movie yesterday. I think it would have been more fun to see with a friend. I had been wanting to see it for a while, and I have heard so many reviews that said the plot was "Preposterous." When I saw the movie I didn't think it was preposterous, more ridiculous.
I liked the movie, especially the beginning, but I kind of thought that it was a let down finding out that it was a computer calling them.
This movie did absolutely fantastic in the box office, but got terrible reviews about 28%, being of course, because the plot was preposterous.
To prove my point, my favorite parts were the very beginning and the very end. I also liked when that guy blew up.
At the end, I thought Jerry was gonna die when he got shot. IT seemed like that kind of movie, but I guess I was wrong.
I really admired every one's performance, especially Shia Labeouf, and if you can answer this question, please put it in the comments section: Does he do his own stunts?
This seemed like a very popular movie. A lot of my friends saw it and they all liked it. That's it!

No comments: