Tuesday, October 21, 2008

21. Rating: PG 13


Now I'm going to talk about the hit movie 21!



Although this movie got 34% good reviews, I thought it was excellent, my family thought is was excellent, and all my friends who saw it thought it was excellent. I don't understand how you couldn't like it. It had everything. Good actors, a good script, some great laughs, and it even taught me how to play blackjack.
I don't know how to card count, and the one thing I didn't really like about this movie was that they didn't make it very clear what their system was.
I thought it was the perfect length, and the movie was well paced. I would definitely recommend this movie. The thing that would really top it off would be to make a sequel to this movie called 22!
I thought Jim Sturgess did a great job acting, and I thought he was the perfect actor for the college kid who's a nerd and then gets cool.
As I said, I still can't card count, and I don't get the split-hand rule in blackjack, but I thought 21 was a great movie with some great laughs and a great plot!

No comments: