Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Godfather. Rating:R


This... movie... was... awesome!!! I love Al Pacino and Robert Duvall, and I ended up liking all the other actors, so the acting was great. The plot was interesting, but easy to understand, so the plot was great. The words didn't sound robotic, so the script was great. This was one of the best movies I have ever seen.
I haven't seen the sequel yet, but I've heard it's even better. I really didn't expect to understand this movie, but I understood it fine. It got 100% good reviews, and a lot of people reviewed it.
The thing I like about the movie most is that it really shows what the mafia is like. You never knew if someone was a traitor or really on their side.
It was kind of hard to find out what The Godfather was rated R for, but eventually, I found out it was for Violence/Gore, Language, Mature Themes, and brief Nudity.
This movie was nice and actiony just how I like it. Great movie!!!

1 comment:

Bing said...

Can't wait to watch Part 2 with you!
-Mom