Monday, December 29, 2008

Disturbia. Rating: PG 13

Look at the title of this movie. What do you think it was trying to be most? Well if you guessed, you're right. And it was. It was another Shia Labeouf movie, but I can't believe he looked young enough to play a teenager, because this movie is from 2007. The movie's about him getting under house arrest, and then looking from his window, into other people's. There's one man that he regularly spies on that he suspects of being a serial killer. It takes a long time for the movie to get actiony. This movie got 67% good reviews on rottentomatoes, by the way, I tried to become a member, but it said it couldn't process the information. The critics liked it, and so did I. Me and my dad liked applying the Hollywood rules to this one too.
I'm a big Shia Labeouf fan, and this is one of his best movies.
A few more scares and this would have been R. I looked on Kids In Mind and this movie got 6 for sex/ nudity, 6 for violence/gore, and 4 for language, although for the language, I think it should have been more for language because there were two obscene hand gestures, 5 sexual references, 16 scatological terms, 14 anatomical terms, and four mild obscenities.
This movie had really good actors.
That's it for now!

No comments: