Monday, January 4, 2010

Fantastic Mr. Fox Rating: PG


This movie- in terms of animations did not surpass Up, but it basically surpassed everything other animated movie made this year. This cast, George Clooney, Meryl Streep, Bill Murray, Owen Wilson, Michael Gambon (Dumbledore), were not expected to do badly, but I thought they were phenomenal. The animation was amazing, considering that it was stop-motion. It was a great movie experience and I am glad that I saw it. It wasn't my absolute favorite movie that I saw over vacation, but it was the only animated one (if you don't count Avatar), and one of the best things was that the humor was mature. I almost fell out of my seat laughing when Mr. and Mrs. Fox started having an argument about Rabbit's ex- girlfriend. I would definitely recommend this movie for all ages, and it is a real heart-warmer.

No comments: