Sunday, November 30, 2008

Weekend at Bernie's. Rating: PG 13


So a little while ago I saw a movie called Weekend at Bernie's. It was from 1989, so it is one of the first PG 13 movies. Speaking of which, yesterday I found out that the first PG 13 movie ever made was Red Dawn. This movie actually had some really funny moments and kept me entertained, so I really liked it. My brother and mom both liked it too. It had kind of an odd plot, but that just made it more funny.


By the way, Kids-In-Mind.com does not tell you the ratings of older movies, so it was very hard to find the rating of this movie. But I still do recommend that site.

Wait... I'm just getting word from one of my associates that Weekend at Bernie's got 50% good reviews. So the critics did not like it as much as me, but it was still a great movie.


It's one of the only old movie that's really funny that I've seen. I definitely recommend it.

No comments: